By Michel Houssa, Athanasios Dimoulas, Alessandro Molle
"Major advancements within the semiconductor are at the horizon by using 2nd fabrics comparable to graphene and transition steel dichalcogenides for built-in circuits. This publication offers the 1st finished therapy of the sphere with an emphasis on purposes in nanoelectronic units. Chapters are divided by way of the 3 significant households of such fabrics, overlaying graphene for analog and photonic functions, MoS2 (molybdenum disulfide) for good judgment purposes and novel fabrics equivalent to silicene, germanene, stanene and phosphorene"-- Read more...
summary: "Major advancements within the semiconductor are at the horizon by using second fabrics resembling graphene and transition steel dichalcogenides for built-in circuits. This e-book offers the 1st complete remedy of the sphere with an emphasis on purposes in nanoelectronic units. Chapters are divided by means of the 3 significant households of such fabrics, protecting graphene for analog and photonic functions, MoS2 (molybdenum disulfide) for common sense purposes and novel fabrics akin to silicene, germanene, stanene and phosphorene"
Read or Download 2D materials for nanoelectronics PDF
Best electronics books
Written through a group of specialists and expert participants this finished consultant has proved to be a useful source for pro designers and repair engineers.
Each bankruptcy is written by means of a number one writer, together with Don Aldous, John Borwick, Dave Berriman and John Linsley Hood, which supplies as huge a point of view as attainable on top quality sound replica in addition to a wealth of craftsmanship. This 3rd version has been totally up-to-date to incorporate sleek valve amplifier designs, Nicam and satellite tv for pc radio, and together with a brand new part on servicing.
A large ranging advisor for pros and hobbyists alike.
Electronic layout and laptop structure takes a different and smooth method of electronic layout. starting with electronic good judgment gates and progressing to the layout of combinational and sequential circuits, Harris and Harris use those primary construction blocks because the foundation for what follows: the layout of an exact MIPS processor.
A guide at the necessities of electron tubes and radio circuits
- Power Electronics Applied to Industrial Systems and Transports. Volume 5: Measurement Circuits, Safeguards and Energy Storage
- EW 104: Electronic Warfare Against a New Generation of Threats
- Transparent Electronics: From Synthesis to Applications
- The Theory of Cohesion. An Outline of the Cohesive Properties of Electrons in Atoms, Molecules and Crystals
Extra info for 2D materials for nanoelectronics
2, 620, 2006. 19. E. Fradkin, Phys. Rev. B 33, 3263, 1986. 20. E. V. Gorbar, V. P. Gusynin, V. A. Miransky and I. A. Shovkovy, Phys. Rev. B 66, 045108, 2002. 21. M. I. Katsnelson, Eur. Phys. J. B 57, 225, 2007. 22. J. Tworzydlo, B. Trauzettel, M. Titov, A. Rycerz and C. W. J. Beenakker, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 246802, 2006. 23. K. Ziegler, Phys. Rev. Lett. 80, 3113, 1998. 24. P. M. Ostrovsky, I. V. Gornyi and A. D. Mirlin, Phys. Rev. B 74, 235443, 2006. 25. J. H. Chen, C. Jang, S. Xiao, M. Ishigami and M.
F. Crommie, Science 329, 544, 2010. 52. E. Stolyarova, D. Stolyarov, K. Bolotin, S. Ryu, L. Liu, K. T. Rim, M. Klima et al. Nano Lett. 9, 332, 2008. 53. T. Georgiou, L. Britnell, P. Blake, R. V. Gorbachev, A. Gholinia, A. K. Geim, C. Casiraghi and K. S. Novoselov, Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 093103, 2011. 54. M. Ramezani Masir, D. Moldovan and F. M. Peeters, Solid State Commun. 76, 175–176, 2013. 1 Introduction...................................................................................................
29) With NNN interactions included and using the fact that s ≈ 0, we obtain ε k ≈ ε pz + αt 3 + f (k ) + t ′f (k ). 2t for the NNNhopping parameter. 7) touch each other in the Dirac points K (K′) given by the roots of the energy dispersion ϵk = 0. The valence band is completely filled and the conduction band is completely empty due to the fact that only one electron (with spin up or spin down) of each carbon atom contributes to the π band. When t′ = 0, the energy dispersion has electron–hole symmetry ε αk = − ε −k α .
2D materials for nanoelectronics by Michel Houssa, Athanasios Dimoulas, Alessandro Molle